For the first time, Land Passbook J and K are being issued under a major digital and ease of governance initiative. Land passbook J&K scheme has been taken up to issue Land Passbooks to all the land owners of Jammu and Kashmir.
In its initial stages the land Passbook Scheme is introduced in 7 Tehsils of Srinagar District and 21 Tehsils of Jammu District.
What is Land Passbook J and K?
Land passbook is a digitized statement of revenue record given in 3 languages who can understand it any language to a person who asks for his/her land record. The record will be available in Hindi, English and Urdu.
Download the Land Passbook Notification for J&K here.
How to apply for Land Passbook J and K?
- A Land Passbook J&K Application form is to be filled with all the particulars and submitted to Tehsildar.
- Fee of Rs. 100 to be paid along.
In case a Land Passbook Jammu and Kashmir is lost or mutilated Rs. 100 are to be paid for re-issuance.
Also Read How to Pay Water Bill Online in J&K
Download Land Passbook JK Application Form Below
Benefits of Land Passbook in Jammu and Kashmir
- A Land passbook holder can avail financial assistance by any financial institution on security of his holding.
- A person if verified using Aadhar and Phone number gets a message for any entry that is done on his holding. In that way, it is secure and prompt.
- It will be convenient for the Land passbook J&K holder to have an updated record entry of the land holding
- Each and every Land Passbook in JK will have a unique QR code on it, which will enable any institution or individual to scan and verify the authenticity of the land record as also the credential of the land holder.
Mamta vishesh Sharma