For the first time, Land Passbook J and K are being issued under a major digital and ease of governance initiative. Land passbook J&K scheme has been taken up to issue Land Passbooks to all the land owners of Jammu and Kashmir.
In its initial stages the land Passbook Scheme is introduced in 7 Tehsils of Srinagar District and 21 Tehsils of Jammu District.
What is Land Passbook J and K?
Land passbook is a digitized statement of revenue record given in 3 languages who can understand it any language to a person who asks for his/her land record. The record will be available in Hindi, English and Urdu.
How to apply for Land Passbook J and K?
- A Land Passbook J&K Application form is to be filled with all the particulars and submitted to Tehsildar.
- Fee of Rs. 100 to be paid along.
In case a Land Passbook Jammu and Kashmir is lost or mutilated Rs. 100 are to be paid for re-issuance.
Also Read How to Pay Water Bill Online in J&K
Download Land Passbook JK Application Form Below
Benefits of Land Passbook in Jammu and Kashmir
- A Land passbook holder can avail financial assistance by any financial institution on security of his holding.
- A person if verified using Aadhar and Phone number gets a message for any entry that is done on his holding. In that way, it is secure and prompt.
- It will be convenient for the Land passbook J&K holder to have an updated record entry of the land holding
- Each and every Land Passbook in JK will have a unique QR code on it, which will enable any institution or individual to scan and verify the authenticity of the land record as also the credential of the land holder.