Now you can pay water bill online in Jammu and Kashmir. The J&K PHE Department is now accepting online water bill payment in Jammu.
How to Pay Water Bill Online in Jammu and Kashmir?
- Install the JKPHED Water Billing Application from Google PlayStore
- Click on the Login Button
- Click Sign Up
- Fill the Details along with your Consumer ID and Click Register.
- Enter the OTP received and click Verify
- You will get the Registration Completed Message, Click OK
- Click on Pay Bill to proceed for outstanding amount
- Select Option Bill Desk to proceed.
- Confirm Details and Click Proceed to Pay
- Select the Payment Method and your are done.
Check out the visual process below on how to pay water bill online in Jammu
You can also make the payment through the JK water billing official website. The process is pretty much the same.
The advantage of using the J&K Water Bill Payment Portal webpage is that one can also pay water bill online in Jammu without logging in or creating an account. You just need to keep the consumer ID of your J&KPHE Water Bill handy and just follow the steps.
In case you don’t have the consumer ID, the JK PHE water bill payment portal can help you retrieve your ID by filling up few details. Just go to the JKPHED water billing website and under the “Search your Consumer ID” enter the required fields.
If you find difficulty in finding your Water Bill Consumer ID in Jammu and Kashmir there is a helpline number of J&K PHE Department for Jammu Division and Kashmir Division. Here are the data details
Helpline Number of J&K PHE Department
- PHE Jammu Helpline Number 1800 180 7045
- PHE Srinagar Helpline Number 1800 180 7027
How can I get Water Connection in Jammu and Kashmir?
- Login to the JKPHED water Billing portal
- Enter Personal Details
- Enter Location Details
- Enter Connection Category and Type of Connection
- Upload ID Proof and Proof of Ownership
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and Submit
What are the documents required for J&K PHE New Connection?
For ID Proof
- Voter Card
- Identity Card issued by Government Department
- Driving Licence
For Proof of Ownership
- Allotment Order of Housing Board/ Department Authorities
- Building Permission by Municipality
- Revenue Extract of Land
- Sale/Purchase/Gift Deed of House, Land or Electricity Connection Documents
- Rent Deed
And it is always better to contact your nearest PHE Office and apply in person.
Do share the article with your friends. You might save someone the trip to the PHE Office while he could pay water bill online in Jammu from his home.